segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2011

WWI Locomotives & War Series nº 20 - by Carlos Briz


(Class 4-4-0 locomotive - Railway Operation Division)

Carlos is on a roll, concerning WWI dioramas!
Here you have another trio of great dios with everything you would expect to find in a WWI scenario (bad odors excluded...)


The S.E. 5 biplane was a late comer to this war and was not appealing to most pilots in the beginning

(Class 231 locomotive - United States Transportation Corps)

The FT 17 tank introduced an armoured light cavalry component late in the war, that paved the way for the further developments made by the Germans in the beginning of WWII



(Class Gt2 4x4 locomotive - Bavarian State Railways)


The Sturmpanzerwagen called for a crew of 18 guys, was slow and had a very bad terrain crossing ability

Jorge Faria/Pedro Casimiro

2 comentários:

  1. My family always say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I am getting
    experience all the time by reading such fastidious articles.


    Also visit my website fish taco

    ResponderEliminar