segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

Spanish Civil War & Locomotives Series nº 4 - by Carlos Briz


(Class 4021 locomotive - Madrid-Saragoza-Alicante Railways)

French airplanes on the Republican side and French armour on the Nationalist side!
As you all know, this bitter conflict was used by  the major powers at the time as a testing ground for their brand new "war toys".



To the best of my knowledge, the D.510 was not used in relevant numbers against the fighters used by the Nationalist side, like the Bf 109B-1 or the Fiat C.R. 32. 


The WWI vintage Renault FT 17 was produced and exported by France and widely used by many countries, since it was cheap and suited for mass production.


In the beginnig of WWII France had over 500 of these machines still in operational service


JF/PC

2 comentários:

  1. Amazing! Its truly remarkable article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.



    My web-site :: fishing license

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Also visit my page Http://Texasveteransforcongress.Org/Wasserdichte_Mp3Player_Zum_Schwimmen

    ResponderEliminar