sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

WWI Locomotives & War Series nº 2 - by Carlos Briz

(Class P8 locomotive - Bavarian State Railways)

Well, will you just take a good look at this!
I could say that I would like to be able to do something like this when I grow up - but that would not be true.
The truth is: I would like Carlos to offer ME something like this when I grow up!
By the way Carlos: if you could do that any time soon would be fine with me...


Locomotive? Who cares about the locomotive?
I just would like to know how Carlos managed to suspend that observation balloon in such a realistic way!


Sorry Carlos - could not figure out the identification of this one. But my guess is that it is also a Class P8 locomotive.

(Class Gt 2x4/4 locomotive - Bavarian State Railways)

(Class E550 locomotive - Italian State Railways)

And here you have another fine combination of railway material, airplanes and snow.
Carlos: did you also have to sell your car in order to afford to buy all these models?

JF/PC

2 comentários:

  1. Sem palavras... tb quero um comboio....
    Será que o CB tem algum diorama com armoured trains...?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Compliments for the dioramas. Just 1 note: the Class P8 steam locomotive is not Bavarian, but Prussian (K.P.E.V.)

    ResponderEliminar