quinta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2010

WWI Locomotives & War Series nº 1 - by Carlos Briz

(Class P8 locomotive - Prussian State Railways)

And here you have it!
We are starting a brand new series of outstanding pics, now related to WWI, with a lot of railway material and much more!

(Class Gt 12 4/4 locomotive - Bavarian State Railways)

I know you thought we had run out of Carlos's stuff to post, but I already warn you that the best is yet to come!

(Class FS650 locomotive - Italian State Railways)

JMM, in his usual (lazy...) way is always telling me not to post this stuff on a daily basis.
He tells me that if our huge following has always a lot of new pics to see, they will not be able to check out our sponsors (he has serious plans to get a regular income from publicity, in order to avoid working altogether...).

(Class PLM locomotive - French Northern Region Railways)

I am sorry JMM.
I just cannot help myself! 
I  feel I am depriving the world of something important if I do not do this...

JF/PC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário